Midlands Meet Jan15th

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
The Midlands group of 300ZX co uk are having a Pub meet at The Travellers Rest Arnold. Nottingham NG3 5RT. 11.45 ish?? Sunday Jan 15th.
Anyone from this forum is wecome to come along . 240z, 260z, 280zxs Z31s all welcome.
Quite a few of us are now joint members of both clubs. So anything goes.

wont it be full of GOMS, all complaining and moaning and talking in a funny way?:D

wont it be full of GOMS, all complaining and moaning and talking in a funny way
No it wont.
If you havent anything constructive to say I really think it would be better to remain silent.
This will be an ongoing policy in 2006 to foster closer relations between the two clubs.

pmac said:
No it wont.
If you havent anything constructive to say I really think it would be better to remain silent.
This will be an ongoing policy in 2006 to foster closer relations between the two clubs.

dont they say teach by example?:rolleyes: :p

I'll be there Pete, though you still won't hear me coming
LOL! I know that already ,dont I???:D
Hopefully going to go down for an hour with the wounded soldier.
Great! Look forward to seeing you both. How is Zulley?:confused:

Now is anyone else up for this???
looks like quite a few Z Club members gonna be there. Chunk, Peach,Derek Sulley, Steve J, Manta V8, Luke(Borg) me of course! Viniboy is threatening to turn up (in a van!!!). Oh the King of Bling will be there too, aka BG Vinz from 300ZX co uk.LOL he too only lives a mile away.
Another added bonus is its just 2 minutes from Lukes house. Z Centre to those who dont know! (so free delivery on any parts pre ordered)
Perhaps Luke will buy me one for this quick plug too??:D

So post up here if you fancy a noggin n natter in good company.
PM me if you want any help in getting there. We could always meet up first at J26 on the M1and convoy to Arnold.

And lastly..... If you have anything silly or negative to say...... dont bother on this thread. Post it elsewhere like in soapbox or somewhere I wont read it.:mad:

Hi Pete, he's getting there. The worst injury is a fractured collar bone. Lots of other minor things. the bruises are just coming out so he's slowly changing colour!
Took him to see the remains of the car today and that's shaken him a bit.
Goes back to hospital on Thursday for more tests but should be OK for Sunday.

Grolls, I must refrain from replying otherwise Pmac may spank my botty on Sunday.

Good to see such a large turnout of cars today(13 in total I think)
Sadly they were all 300Zxs.
Best moment of the day (apart from seeing that Nathan Sulley/Zulley is on the mend) was seeing Derek drive the Yellow Beast with Nathan as passenger. Not sure who was suffering the most Really!!! LOL!
Some really good pics on 300 forum under Midlands meetings section for all to see.
Anywoo Im gonna post up details of the next meet in a new thread.......just follow me.........

Some cracking looking cars at this meet. And yes, I have never been nagged so much, I used to get less earache on my traffic driving tests.

Back