Membership Numbers required

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
In the cause of improving the website for club members we need people who are members
to enter their membership number

To do this click on to the user cp button then click on the Edit Profile option scroll down to
the Additional informationand enter your number in the membership number box and then click
the Submit Modifications button

You may find this has already been done for you but if you could check it out it will ease
the workload of the Admins

I agree it would be helpful,& has anyone got the membership number 260?.......if so can i change my 228 number for it?
Thank you Santa.........DJZ 60.

Done deal Mr Burn's ! Z Club # 567 DJ ! sorry mate,if I had #260 it would be on it's way to you as we speak . :) Come on people ! How often do you get an opportunity to totally make someones Christmas !? :D Lets see if we can make this the best lil ol x-mas ever for the DJ !
Yeah, im on another mission :D :cool:

The membership is nice & cheap I feel like joining again,twenty
quid or 2 quid more if youre on holiday...
Wall's put your number(membership) on your profile ,so I can choose a good one...lol...............DJZ 60.

Yeah, Imagine gettin stuck with #567 ??? probably wouldn't be 2 bad if Nissan/Datsun went the way of Porche with their model designations though,,,,sooner or later I would have the proper model for my mem# !! LOL :D

Just so you know, member 260 also has a 260 2+2 and I would have thought it unlikely he'd want to give the number up, sorry :)

You never know,He might be a generous, giving type of person
sacrificing his own need's for the good of other's,Is it Mr.F?
DJZ 60.

Thank's Russ. I now give up my quest for 'that number', Would have been nice though......They say money talk's...DJZ 60.

i'd love to put mine in for you steve but i'm afraid im a hopeless case, i dont know it sorry!:(

I tried to look it up for you, but you put your name down as """" :unsure:

I'll make the full name private later along with member numbers and then we can sort yours out :)

What did Groll's put his name down as?
Make it public go on..................................DJZ 60.

Back