Made my day

candy red

Club Member
Well this afternoon I got to drive an S30 for the first time .:D would like to thank Jonbills for letting my drive his car ,it was great experience and also a very quick car was surprised how stiff the clutch was, but with the power it has this clutch is needed. It has certainly gave me a boost to get back to work on my 260z so i can enjoy it one day. Many thanks Jon :bow:

Derrick ;)

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
Can't believe you have never driven one, Derrick. Could have had a go in mine when we last got together if you had asked.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Anytime Derrick. First time I think for me as passenger in it. Wasn't nervous at all

candy red

Club Member
Thanks Rob i know you probably would have let me have a drive of you car if i had asked but I'm not the sort of person to ask ;) John asked me if i wanted to drive when we left my house to go for a spin and i turned him down as i know the work and money he's put into the engine build, after a thrilling ride around the country lanes near my house. John pulled over and said come on you drive ,so I did it was great so much power i had a massive grin on my face all the way home :D thanks again John :bow:

Derrick :driving::cool::S30: