Lost at Billing!

Sue_Paris

New Forum User
Sorry for doing this, but I need help.

I am a member of the TR Drivers Club that was in the enclosed field next to you all and was camping with my family.

My 3 year old Son around 7pm on Saturday Night went to the toilet block by the entrance to this field taking with him his beloved toy hedgehog into the gents. He was placed on the back of the cistern and forgotten about for about 10 minutes until my husband went back to collect him and he was gone and nowhere to be found. :eek:

We placed up signs requesting his return on Sunday but to no avail.

So if you found a plump 6" long hedgehog that smells slightly of wee and has his nose starting to come off and forgot to hand it into the campsite lost and found can you please contact me so that I can reunite Poggy with his upset owner.

Many Thanks and Hopefully

Sue Paris

I can't help Sue but hopefully one of the men in our party saw your missing rodent!!

Apart from that, hope your club had a good weekend, looked like you had a good turn out, probably see you there next year (with new cuddly toy!!!)
Cheers
Suzy

suzy said:
I can't help Sue but hopefully one of the men in our party saw your missing rodent!!

Apart from that, hope your club had a good weekend, looked like you had a good turn out, probably see you there next year (with new cuddly toy!!!)
Cheers
Suzy
For the 30th Anniversary of the TR7, we had over 120 tr7/8s including 15 of the original 32 TR8 RHD Convertibles, so all in all a very good turn out.

And I am still hopeful that someone out there knows where Poggy is and is prepared to return him home.

Sue

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Sometimes hedgehogs stow away in the wrong car and can't find their way home again.

If you were to post Poggys home address on the sites you have visited this may help him to return to where he is very obviously loved and missed.

sorry , we did see your signs at billing but unfortunately we did not see your hedgehog. Hope you find him soon........

Have you been in touch with Billings cleaning staff?

Good luck finding the hedgehog.

I hope your son's hedgehog turns up.

I wonder if you look here you may find a similar hedgehog to replace the one you lost Click Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Sue,

Best of luck finding Poggy. I have two kids so I know how attached they get to things. I hope he turns up.

TL

Derek Sulley said:
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Sometimes hedgehogs stow away in the wrong car and can't find their way home again.

If you were to post Poggys home address on the sites you have visited this may help him to return to where he is very obviously loved and missed.
Well if it helps, if he could be put into an envelope with Mr S Paris 15 Grange Farm Drive, Stockton, Southam CV47 8FT then I am sure that he would get a VERY warm welcome back.

And don't worry about postage because I am sure the post office and I can resolve that....

Many Thanks to all

Sue

Back