LHD S30 carpets

nacnud56

Club Member
He' that's a good tip!
Sent a message to them asking if they will do a set for my z31!
Will let you know how i get On!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

johnymd

Club Member
Dean's interior was done by Bernie. He's always been expensive though. Even when he did my 240 full interior in the early 90's. I guess you get what you pay for.

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Dean's interior was done by Bernie. He's always been expensive though. Even when he did my 240 full interior in the early 90's. I guess you get what you pay for.

Bernard doesn't sell kits, just the complete job supply and fit, best quality and price to match. Green car job was in region of £ 800 and not sure if that included dynomat.

johnymd

Club Member
Bernard doesn't sell kits, just the complete job supply and fit, best quality and price to match. Green car job was in region of £ 800 and not sure if that included dynomat

I thought you were suggesting Bernie.

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
I thought you were suggesting Bernie.

:confused: And ?

If the car Sean is looking at carpeting is for re-sale and he's on a tight budget, use Coverdale Blenheim polypropolene set at £ 170.

If the car is a long term keeper, he wants an easy life and has a large wallet then a Bernard Newbury Wilton deep shag pile job is an option at the other end of the spectrum ;)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks.

.....and what if I don't want the complete 'floor' but only the footwells and behind the seats ?

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks.

.....and what if I don't want the complete 'floor' but only the footwells and behind the seats ?

There's the catch, you always need to buy a complete set.

As long as it's black, I need just a rear hatch carpet on one car so I'll take that off your hands, are we nearly at a full set then ;) ?

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
There's the catch, you always need to buy a complete set.

As long as it's black, I need just a rear hatch carpet on one car so I'll take that off your hands, are we nearly at a full set then ;) ?

No you are not, the Coverdale set I purchased also included tunnel carpet, inner sill carpet etc & I think but cannot quite remember that it also included rear arch carpet.

If you only require certain pieces I think Coverdale can be very helpful, they where with me many years ago anyway. That is why anytime someone asks about Car Carpet Coverdale is my response. Maybe I should ask them for some commission :D

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Whomever told them that a 240Z has a carpeted trans tunnel ?

Maybe I should ask them for some commission :

maybe you should ask them for full details and pricing and the ability to buy a front and/or rear kit....and a club discount:cheers:

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User

Maybe they do it so that you have the choice of plush carpet instead of cold vinyl on your tunnel to keep it warm.

Sean you asked for UK supplier & I gave you one, why do you always have to pick bones with everything ?

johnymd

Club Member
The US 240 only comes with 5 pieces. Front of seat, rear of seat, and cargo deck. Why would you need any more.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User

Maybe they do it so that you have the choice of plush carpet instead of cold vinyl on your tunnel to keep it warm.

Sean you asked for UK supplier & I gave you one, why do you always have to pick bones with everything ?

I don't mate and for info I don't always with everything - asking questions is hiw one learns and answers shared here enlighten the mass - just curious why someone would supply a carpet kit for a UK 240Z with non-OEM parts.

For the record, thanks for the contact.:cheers:....who hasn't replied yet whether or not they supply for a LHD Z.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User

I don't understand 'keep it warm' - on a LHD car, the exhaust is nearby (for a UK passenger too) so harly cold !

I would guess that they made a kit up for a 260Z 2 seater.....no ?:unsure: