Le Mans 2004

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Who's going to Le Mans next year ?

I shall be there with Cathy and Eric Le Maguet in Camping Expo.

This camping is almost opposite the main entrance but up a bit towards the town - 5 minutes walk from the Dunlop bridge.
My no. tel. is (0) 6 10 82 72 21.

General entrance tickets can always be bought on the day but camping tickets (for all the sites) are selling out daily.
GET MOVING IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF IT !

steven lack

Well-Known Forum User
le mans

yeah right le mans just the place for you to end up with my tyre tracks all over you a---

word just words huh we will see anyhow dont look as though anyone else is coming why

smaurikid

Club Member
Please! As always I shall be there although as some will know it is unclear in what state I shall be present!! I shall be at the Maison Blanche site and hopefully this year will not have blown the head gasket cos this year I will not chase the Nobel,I will not chase the nobel,I will not chase the Noble.............oh well I can only pretend.
If the Sam comes for the fourth time it will be in good company with a wide variety of cars to dribble over,but it would be nice to see some others this year? It would be funny to see what a 350 could do ;)

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Hi smaurikid
can I just thank you for your hospitality last year - best G and T at Le Mans even if you did nearly destroy your tent pouring it!!!
It will be good to see you there again with Sam in one piece I hope!

smaurikid

Club Member
Ah - you spotted that! I thought I got away with it! Actually it wasn't me it was my brother..............:p
Never mind eh!
You obviously enjoyed the weekend though - coming back for more and all that. What you gonna come down in then?

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
we will be in a 260 with a mate in his 911(!!) should prove an interesting journey:D :D

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by suzy
we will be in a 260 with a mate in his 911(!!) should prove an interesting journey:D :D

Hee, hee, hee - you are kidding me in coming down in a 260 !! Haven"t you got the numbers wrong ie 206 ?