Just to let you lovely lot know...

Lets Drift

Well-Known Forum User
Japshow finale before the rain at 5pm on the saturday I was on the dragstrip and I meet someone with a white Z31 sorry I didn't get your name. I was the lady in the gray Z32 in the warm up lane next to you.

I got in 4 runs due to having to come off for lunch, let the pain killers work on my knee and let the clutch cool off after a high reving wheel spinning take off. This one was my best time of the day I managed a 14.99sec @ 94.01mph. It's also on video I'll put it up once I get my hands on it.

I'm now in joint 6th place over on my other club in the RWD Class :eek:

oh yes and to prove I'm a woman I did my finale run a 17sec run with the handbrake on all the way up the Drag Strip :lol:

The guy in the White 31 was Nidge, but I'm not posting my times coz they was crap.

Was nice to meet you again, we met and chatted at Z008, but I'm sure we've both had a drink since then, so I don't forgive your forgetfulness one bit.

But yeah, I got there Saturday around noon, and by the time I'd signed on and walked back to get the car, joined the fire up lane it was lunchtime, so abandoned the car in the fire up lane and wandered around where I bumped into Croeso and friends.

£20 bleeding quid and only managed 2 runs in between rain showers before the track closed.

Saw the guy from Wrexham that sorted my engine out after the recent troubles, and blamed him for my shit times as he fixed it "too well" and just sat on the line with the rear wheels spinning away.

Aww bless

I was there from 8.30am so I got in more runs than you. Would have got in a lot more if I'd not had to come off due to my knee killing me, needing lunch and needing to cool my clutch after my fastest run with all the wheel spinning at the launch.

I didn't get your name last time but I know it ;)

Oh and don't forget there was a headwind again:(

Oh Croeso had to be pulled off the field due to rain geting into his alarm fob and killing it. He was unable to start his car as the alarm couldn't be turned off and had to go home via the AA. But I'm sure he'll tell you all about it at some point.

Back