Just got back from watching Lee Evans @ Sheffield Arena

Bwhahahaha, I never get bored of watching that, I think Lee is funny as fook, his face must be made out of plasterscene or summat. LOL :thumbs::lol:

LEE Evanz

He.... Lee alway's remindz me of Norman wisdom, & possibly was in a way influenced by him. He is one of the decent comedians of today.
:thumbs:DJZ 60.

It Pains me to say this as a female but his observations on the fairer sex are so true to life. It was almost as if he had been observing me and as for his wisdom on couples, it is like he had a camera hidden in our house!

A Fantastic comedian!

I saw Lee Evans in Winchester at a small club, never laughed so hard in my life!

I've never been a fan of Lee Evans, but must admit that the Bohemian Rhapsody sketch is rather funny.

However, for the original "bendy faced" comedian, you have to go back to the early 80's for a guy named "Phil Cool" who I remember watchiing when I was about 10, and I think I really did piss myself with laughter.

You tube cliips are clearly ripped from VHS, or even early Betamax tapes, but they are still funny as hell.

If you don't remember Phil Cool, you are probably younger than 35. :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bghGOfJZLOM&feature=related

Is That....

Hi Nidge was that the slither guy ? He was a smoothie, A bit like
Tommy cooper on maijuana.:rofl: DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

Back