just a bit of fun purists dont look !

tel240z

Club Member
Quick question how many types of zg arches are availiable ?

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 104
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 97
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 64

tel240z

Club Member
what wheel type/size/offset are they? I can't work out if the wheels are really wide or just big+offset

A couple more franky 15 x 10 probably 0 offset about 10 mm rim to leg

Attachments

• 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 53
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 45

datsun dave

Club Member
Quick question how many types of zg arches are availiable ?

I have the standard set of ZG overfenders BUT the rears were a bit close to the tyre and i bought the bigger rears :).

If you want you can try the standard rear ones to see if they fit.

johnymd

Club Member
Nice wheels. Once you get a bit of camber on you may find they dont stick out all that far. They dont stick out much as it is. I think even the smallest ZG flares will be too wide. I guess the answer is to get the flares then increase the track with spacers or adjustable arms untill they fit nice.

racer

Club Member
Tel are you coming to Nth weald on Sunday? Perhaps we need a confrence back at your workshop afterwards.

Wes

Well-Known Forum User
Search for fender flares in ebay. You can get ZG style flares in anything from 5cm deep (I think standard ones were about 71/2 cm (don't quote me though)!

All very unoriginal but as the title asks the purists not to look it'll be fine!

Wes

tel240z

Club Member
I have the standard set of ZG overfenders BUT the rears were a bit close to the tyre and i bought the bigger rears :).

If you want you can try the standard rear ones to see if they fit.

Are you offering Dave if so maybe you could bring them to a meet even if i'm not there John or Matt maybe