Japfest - URGENT

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
bar4-r.gif
240z, 300zxmarcus, adrianl, Bobby Ball, ChrisBlackzx, dav350z, dave cottom, erol, Fuggles, MattDaKav, MrG240Z, Peach, PetrolHeads NW, rich Zed, rsj, SeanDezart, simonzx, SKiddell, status, STEVE BURNS, steve Kemp, Tony 260Z, veilside z, white-zed, yami, Z31TURBO

If you lot are still interested in Japfest I'll need your booking forms soonish:eek:

I'm down to just 5 track sessions and though I have Car Stand space it is going fast.

Drop me a line if you want to come but I need money up front and can not hold onto track time. Bookings/MONEY that come in will get served first

Attachments

• Japfest 2006 booking form II.doc
    92.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
suzy said:
bar4-r.gif
240z, 300zxmarcus, adrianl, Bobby Ball, ChrisBlackzx, dav350z, dave cottom, erol, Fuggles, MattDaKav, MrG240Z, Peach, PetrolHeads NW, rich Zed, rsj, SeanDezart, simonzx, SKiddell, status, STEVE BURNS, steve Kemp, Tony 260Z, veilside z, white-zed, yami, Z31TURBO

If you lot are still interested in Japfest I'll need your booking forms soonish:eek:

I'm down to just 5 track sessions and though I have Car Stand space it is going fast.

Drop me a line if you want to come but I need money up front and can not hold onto track time. Bookings/MONEY that come in will get served first

Ill pop over the weekend.

Im not racing,my car is to fast and i get frightened,im having a picnic with dorris on the zed stand,just bought a new picnic basket,looks cool

im not racing either as ill probally spend the next 3 days walking round finding the bits of my car that fell off lol

Don't panic Matt, anyone that books tickets through me will also recieve a "vehicle pass" which will get you onto the Z Club Car Stand
no general parking for you;)

status said:
where r me bloody tickets

I already sent you a cheque for one session and one driver entry fee about a week ago. :eek:
Please tell me you haven't LOST it!!:devil:

Of course I haven't lost it!!! you are all booked in Rob.

The organisers never send me the tickets until early May so don't panic you will get them but just not until then

suzy said:
Of course I haven't lost it!!! you are all booked in Rob.

The organisers never send me the tickets until early May so don't panic you will get them but just not until then

:bow: Cheers Suzy!!
I never doubted you for a minute :D :D :D

You got mine didn't you?

I think you confirmed by email but I seem to have deleted it :conf2:

Suzy asked me today to post up the following as her home pc has developed some sort of bird flu and won't work

ALL TRACK SESSIONS NOW SOLD OUT

People who have sent in application forms in the last couple of days will be contacted by Suzy when she goes to work on Monday and has access to another PC to inform them on the places situation

please do not send any more applications for track time at JAPFEAST as all track places have been filled

Hi folks, I've sent my booking form in my 300zx.co.uk screenname (chippyrich69) hope this is ok. Can't wait for the day, should be awesome! :D

Rich

sorry Suzy just seen this. I wont need a place thank you :)
However, I will pop over and see some of you guys :) :)

chippyrich - yep you are in mate!

Fuggles - I'll make you a cup of tea!

No Track time left but plenty of space on the Car Stand so come along and join the fun.

Sorry we missed you Marcus, got back from Bath later then we hoped after cheering a mate along in the marathon..........Oh then doing a bit of a pub crawl!!

Catch up with you soon
S x

Back