Japfest, 20th May

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
One last plug for Japfest (honest:rolleyes: )

Come and join the fun DON'T park in the general car park but buy your tickets through me and get in the Z Club arena! - (all welcome, members and non-members alike)

Entrance tickets £8 per person

Suzy - I sent my Japfest application to you through the post way back in February but have not received anything. I am really after confirmation that you received it, and obviously would be happy to put my car in the club Z car arena.

Hi Suzy,

I sent my application to you with cheque Monday this week. Did it get to you?

Mike B

All the tickets and passes arrived at my house on Friday for some reason
I have put them all in the post to Suzy today ( Saturday morning) with next day delivery so they will be in a Bristol Post office for her to pick up on Tuesday as she will be at work on Monday when the Post office tries to deliver the package

god knows why they decided to send to my address instead of Suzys but at least we have them now

woohoo! :D

Looking forward to kicking some TT ass with my NA :D

It's all about the driver yer know! :)

Cheque in the post Suzy. Can you post a map link for me or just the post code would do so I can print one off. Thanks.

Dear Suzy.....

This may be a bit late to ask, but do kids get in for free? As I may have a little problem, and may have to take them with me now :unsure:

Don't get me wrong, I love having my kids with me, but you know what kids can be like when 'They' get bored ;)

MaximG said:
Hi Suzy,

I sent my application to you with cheque Monday this week. Did it get to you?

Mike B

Japfest eh Mike ? Castle Coombe looks a great circuit, I'm sure you'll love it :)

suzy said:
hi Dave
kids under 12 are free (I think!) check out their web site www.japfest.co.uk
Thanks Suzy,

Just checked out the site, wasn't easy to find the bit I needed, but under 14's are free.

Just got to overcome the 'When are we going home, I'm BORED!' syndrome ;) Well even if I don't take them to this one, they are defo coming to JAPS in July with me, so they can get used to it :D

Thanks again

Dave

Back