Jap show

Don't think there are any plans for a ZClub stand at this event.

I will be there Saturday and Sunday, albeit with another club. But staying in a hotel, (October is too bloody cold and have you seen the fields at Santa Pod? :eek: )

Zedders should be there on the Sunday for the Drag Challenge RWYB

I'm with Team CS racing based in Wrexham

Small but up-and-coming race/drag team.

Never gonna be at the high end of the scale, it's more for fun.

We have two teams, Wrexham and bedford, affectionately known as "Team North" and "team South"

feel free to pop along and say hello.

I will not, unfortunately be in my Z tho :(

Check with Rob Hughes (zedhead260) - he is organising this as a replacement for the Z Club Drag Challenge rain-off Round 3 on my behalf, but with the invitation to non-runners to come along and sample the delights of the Pod on an interesting Jap based day.
Entry to the Z Club area will be by pre-booking only (limited space).

Round 6 of the Challenge is the week following - 14th October.

Im there doing the drift demo's again.

Make sure to come and see me for a passenger ride (free if you see me 1st LOL)

Hello Nidge LOL! :D

Just come and look for me and the battered R32 taxi, say who you are and i'll happily take you for a spin or 2 :)

You should recognise me and my old bluebird from JAE.

But agreed, can't miss your battered R32.

You there Sat & Sun?

Nidge74 said:
You should recognise me and my old bluebird from JAE.

But agreed, can't miss your battered R32.

You there Sat & Sun?

Ahhh!! the bluebird was yours!! :)

Not 100% sure on when i'm going as yet, but 100% there Sunday.

Hey Chunk, glad to see your still about mate! Put me down for a ride in your 32, and you can show me what this sideways bussiness is all about!

racer said:
Hey Chunk, glad to see your still about mate! Put me down for a ride in your 32, and you can show me what this sideways bussiness is all about!

No problem, be good to see you again Matt.

:thumbs:

Sorry MrF , misunderstood nidge's comment that draggers should be there on sunday of Jap show.

zedhead260 said:
In the process of sorting out the first 15 tickets which will get us our stand.

Will keep you posted :)

Does this qualify for the whole weekend?
If so I'll need a paddock pass for sat and sun as the other site I was going with has pulled out. :conf2:

HITMAN, I apologise for any confusion caused. :)

I'll be there for the whole weekend camping unlike some wimps I could mention l:p

I'll be organising my club stand and runing my Zed down the dragstrip on the Saturday and beating a lot of you boys.:p :p :p :D

Oh and I must be insane as I'm leting a fellow Zedder take my Zed down the strip after I've beaten the pants of some of you guys:eek:

I managed a 15.2 at Rotorstock 4 which was my first time down the strip. Going to try for the 14's this time :D

Hope to see some of you there. Pop over to my stand and get a nice piece of Double Choc Chip Cake and a Coffee.:thumbs:

Back