Jap Show June 2008

Mr.F

Inactive
Further to the previous post, I can now announce the official details for the June Jap Show. I have secured a thirty car space, pit side on the tarmac for Z Club participation. One of the conditions is that the Club has purchased 15 entry tickets up front and these are available to purchase by Club members via me.
Cost is £12.00 plus the £1.00 booking fee that Santa Pod charge on advance tickets. Cost at the gate will be £15.00 so you will be saving money!. You will also get a privilege parking pass to get you into the Club area and away from the general public. Z and ZX Fairlady only!
Payment will have to be by cheque, payable "The Z Club" and posted to me at Park View, Ongar Road, Kelvedon Hatch, Brentwood, Essex CM15 0DF. 01277 374201 to talk, but no credit cards or PayPal - too expensive and we'll lose money.
Once the 15 tickets have been sold, then I'll consider the prospect of the Club making another bulk buy to save you money. However, if you purchase your own ticket, you still need to register with me to get the parking pass as spaces will be limited.

Further details as follows:

• Run What Ya Brung Competition: £20 for unlimited runs, don't forget your driving licence! The best times of the day will carry over to Sunday. Japanese cars only.
  • Clubs Welcome: Camping available.
  • Catering, Traders, and Bar: With DJ in bar on Saturday night.
  • Camping: Free camping for weekend ticket holders.
  • AutoTrader Cars For Sale Paddock: Buy or Sell used cars at the event for FREE!
Visit www.japshow.com full pictures and more links.
1pt.gif

Sorry - note that signing on for the Saturday 21st June RWYB is £20 for unlimited runs, but on the Sunday (22nd June) Z Club day it will be £15 for three runs.

Also note that Sunday is the second round of the HKS Pro Jap Drag Series, so expect 8 second runs from street cars :)cool:).

Put me down for 2 tickets if possible.

I will definitely be there! So far I've only been to Japfest but this Japshow sounds amazing and its in Northamptonshire/Bedfordshire so only up the road from me! If you could reserve 2 tickets and pass for me that would be fantastic!

Your cheque will be in the mail. :thumbs:

I have 13 tickets either paid for or on reserve - that leaves two more before the Z Club purchased quota runs out. I need your payments quickly for reserved tickets or they will be allocated to those who are paying.

Once these are gone I still need you to reserve your spaces (up to 30 cars), but you will be responsible for buying your own entry tickets!

I knew I'd put my name down for something!!!

Sorry Mike, had a few crises lately and forgot to drop by. Will see you pronto.

260Z highly unlikely, but if I've still got the Z32 I can come in that!

Tony

Hi Mike, Can you put me down, I can pay you at Santa Pod on sunday if that is o.k. Thanks Paul.

Still on - your name is on my list. Don't know if parking passes are being supplied, but if they are I will send them out in June.

Reminder to those who have tickets booked - I need payment very soon or I will offer them to others on the list. All Z Club purchased tickets are now spoken for...

I now have the Vehicle Passes for the Z Club stand. You won't get into the Club area without one of these on your car. All those who have booked and pre-paid for entry tickets will get one automatically. Those who have officially stated their intention to attend and provided addresses will also get one.

This leaves 15 spaces (pay at the gate) up for grabs at the moment, so get your booking in now!

Anyone who has booked an entry ticket but not paid, get yourself sorted NOW or I'm offering them to the rest...

I now have the Vehicle Passes for the Z Club stand. You won't get into the Club area without one of these on your car. All those who have booked and pre-paid for entry tickets will get one automatically. Those who have officially stated their intention to attend and provided addresses will also get one.

This leaves 15 spaces (pay at the gate) up for grabs at the moment, so get your booking in now!

Anyone who has booked an entry ticket but not paid, get yourself sorted NOW or I'm offering them to the rest...

I will pick mine up from you on Tuesday.:cool:....... provided you put it in the car with the other item Im collecting:rolleyes:

:D:D:D

I have two more pre-paid tickets at the discount price of £13.00 become available. Cheque payable "The Z Club" to Mike Feeney, Park View, Ongar Road, Kelvedon Hatch, Brentwood, Essex CM15 0DF. First to arrive will secure - please remind me if you already have a parking pass.

There are spaces left on the Club area - call me / PM me with address to receive one of these to get you into the area rather than public car park.

Thanks to Mike for providing me with a stand parking pass.
Posted a 13.92 in my NA '06 350Z.
Headwind meant my top speed was only 98mph compared to a previous best of 103mph.

cg, if it's a standard car that seems a reasonable time to me considering the conditions.

Back