Jan SW Meet your Organiser

300zxmarcus

Well-Known Forum User
Sunday January 8th.

Although I probally wont have my zed by this time, but id thought id kick it of with a mini post xmas meet and its a day before my birthday so dont forget the prezzies lol.

Longwell Green Bristol (J1 off M32) V easy to find and covered carpark incase its raining. Then onto Pub for some chit chat.

Meet at 2pm so its still light and we can take pics.

Add your name if you can attend.

Any problems please email me mrogers@rac.co.uk

List So Far

Mrogers
Russ
Ben240z (Hopefully)
Suzy
Chris (If sorted car :))
Zoomer
Yami

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless something very very important happens (I catch fire or Bristol explodes) then I'm there, probably take the bike if it's not -20 and icy/salty (be in the car then).

Cheers Marcus, I like your get stuck in approach ;)

will try to be there depending on my shift. cant work out whether I am on weekends by then. I think that might be the autosport weekend???????? cheers ben

unfortunatly cant make this one marcus i wont have the z as it'll be having engine work done and after the chrimbo rush i'll be trying to get away for a week

I'll be there in a Z (or two if Chris sorts his rad and suspension out over Christmas!!)

See you all there

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good to me. Put me down in a Z regardless of the weather. Well done.......sounds positive.

we will be there. with a hangover it is Anna birthday bash the night before lol

I will be shortley sending a letter to all SW members i have regarding this meet, just incase they are off line at the mo.

Add your names :)

No can do - blasted weekend work

Can't make this or the Weston Super Mare meet I'm afraid Marcus

Sorry

Shift Rota has come through for the New Year and I'm working both those weekends

My first weekend off next year isn't until Feb 4th / 5th - so I've penciled the Sunday 5th in as the date for the first Thames Valley Area meet - or 'AWOL' as Suzy insists on calling it - AREA WEST OF LONDON

Currently looking at local-ish pubs and more importantly their car-parking spaces during my days off so hope to get something finalised by mid January depending on interested numbers

all the best with your two planned meets anyway

Ian :280Z: / :Z32:

Could possibly go that far 'West' if that's whats needed - but thought there was already a reasonably active Meetings group in that area - wouldn't want to tread on any toes !!

Was thinking more of the area around Reading and Basingstoke that isn't currently represented by any other group

Say from Slough-Windsor-Maidenhead area through Reading into Hampshire - up to Newbury

M3 / M4 Corridor

Will wait and see what responses I get from where people are located and try and find a venue that's sort of in the middle - not suggesting it should be in the same palce each meet either

I know a lovely pub just 5 minutes around the corner from where I live- large car park - great food - over looks a lake - great atmosphere etc etc - but that would be too easy and I might as well walk it rather than take the cover of the car - so would be a pointless exercise

PS - Your up late !!

local pub

Russ

if ever your down Reading way - head to Woodley - about 4 miles out in the M4 to London direction (A329 and follow the signs)

Are called Southlake - local thatched cottage pub called - funnily enuff -
''The Thatchers''

a 3 or 4 minute walk around the lake from my back garden !

Great food and parking out back for about 50 plus cars - Car park area has wooden benches and a barbecue area - covered area on patio - kids swings and slide etc - and a short walk down to a gate gets you out onto a really unspoilt lake with loads of wildlife to look at - superb !

Marcus - if the weather is good, fine and dry etc., could it be switched to outside as the undercover carpark is quite dark, grey and concretey, and not very photo friendly. The outside parking at the back is fringed with some nice greenery.

Sorry where exactly are we meeting? I know you have said Longwell green but where?
(can't have recovered from New Years yet!!!)

its to be held in the underground car park of the cinema in Longwell Green and as zoomer said if its not raining we will switch to outside :)

Back