It's on it's way... Tonight's the night!

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Well good peeps of the ZClub. Tonight is the night that the time is right and the new issue of the magazine will be rockin' and rollin' itz way to some superhighway near you...

cover.png

Get ready to do a big excitement wee wee!

BLOODY HELL!!

Now that is one stunning Z32!! bet it is one classy person that owns that machine!!

Well done to Jak for getting the second edition out on time. He does not get paid for his time and always does a sterling job, I can not wait to read it!!

BLOODY HELL!!

Well done to Jak for getting the second edition out on time. He does not get paid for his time and always does a sterling job, I can not wait to read it!!

jakko get's paid with love from us all. :grouphug:

Oh and also, it's a special end of year hardcover edition! By the way, getting the shadows and reflections off of Saz's car and putting in reflections from the surrounding area was what took almost a quarter of the time of this magazine. Really tough stuff. Looks pretty cool though. I'd of liked to do an article on the car (cover story) but anyone with total nissan will of already ready it so no need to. Plus it's gonna change again soon (maybe) so that could be another issue ready to go

There is so much to read in this magazine. The articles all absolutely reek of awesomeness. If you are fond of Z cars that go round forests, hilly road courses, race tracks or even road courses at lunatic speeds then you are in for a real treat. All the regular bits are there and people have really upped their game for this one. Special BIG thanks to Hugh Myers who quite literally pulled a two page spread out of thin air at the last minute (with pics!). I don't wanna give any more away so, if you ain't a club member then set your reading eyes to 'gutted' and the rest of you get ready to say 'YAY!'

i love ya babe but get off the pc now :) shove the kettle on...

(sorry guys, but its the best way to communicate with him nowadays lol)

Well good peeps of the ZClub. Tonight is the night that the time is right and the new issue of the magazine will be rockin' and rollin' itz way to some superhighway near you...

cover.png

Get ready to do a big excitement wee wee!

There should be a countdown clock so we know the exact time.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Still working through. The site is very complex and I'm doing my best. I'll feckin' sleep better once it's up!

Right. For some effing reaon it doesn't work in 'mozilla firefox' but it does work in internet explorer so have fun folks. It's there and working. I'm now gonna upload the pdf download (I held off in case it didn't work).

Back