It begins...

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Everything above the waistline... lovely. Everything below the waistline... oh dear :eek:

Attachments

• Tony's 260Z.jpeg
    Tony's 260Z.jpeg
    427.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Thanks :) I've had a lot of upheaval over the last few years but the Z will return better and stronger than ever before!

Tony 260Z

Club Member
I'm very glad I'm not doing it! It'd take me far too long and I couldn't do it justice. There's going to be a big wad of photos and paperwork heading your way for the insurance at some time!

Ian Patmore

Well-Known Forum User
Ah, saw other post first, I see yes, the work begins, in about the same position in the workshop when I saw it in November chatting about my future work, good luck, I am sure its in good hands.

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Most welding now done and it looks superb. Body is better and stronger than when she came out of the factory :) Suspension going off to powder-coaters or being replaced. Wheels on order. CF goodies waiting. Engine parts sourced awaiting collection.

Lots to do but getting excited!

Tony 260Z

Club Member
These things are never straightforward....

Ordered wheels (MSA) out of stock. Cancelled order. Bought some on ebay. Ebay wheels didn't fit. Now going down the Rota route I think.

CF arches awful fit. They're going back into my shed for the next "project".

Engine parts ditto. Triples sourced 2nd hand but sale price too high. Sticking to 2" SU's for now.

All welding done. Paint done. All new brake and fuel lines done. New alarm done. New radio done.

MOT.... done!

Final fettling underway :)