Is it just me?

Hugh Myers

Well-Known Forum User
Is it just the resolution of my computers, home and work, or does everybody find that 3 tabs at the top of the site & half of Mr F's banner ad are off the side of the screen?

Yes!
Unless I open the page up to fill the whole screen, 'Articles' and 'Links' and the new banner, disappear off the page!
Cheerz,
JEZ

No its not just you it also happens to me i've just changed resolution and its fine now but i nearly need my glasses to read the damn page

Regards

Ok I have tried something different with the header so that the buttons float over the top of the logo. Might be a bit better, I have to fix it a little.

Let me know if it looks worse.

I can now see all the tabs and Mr F's nice banner!

It just covers the "One Club all the Cars" wording, though. I am sure you can sort it, Russ!

No I can't see the banner and never have! Is it supposed to appear below One Club etc ?

It just covers the "One Club all the Cars" wording, though. I am sure you can sort it, Russ!
Yes indeed Nipper , you ave covered up me slogan!! Get it fixed! Now! ;) ;)

zx-spectrum.gif

Well at least its a ZX :D Standard Z club issue. :D

No wonder most of the club can't access the internet!:D...I recently bought a new PC with Windows XP...not a patch on my reliable old Windows 95 system though! :eek:

installed the player, still cant see banners, dont matter much for me cos i give pmac and mr f my wages each week anyway.....lol...sssshhhh dont tell the memsaab!!!!!!!!!

Yeh to be honest anyone running less than 1024x768 isn't enjoying the benefits of a pc to its full :)

Russ said:
Yeh to be honest anyone running less than 1024x768 isn't enjoying the benefits of a pc to its full :)
Russ, not being "with it" regarding pc's im using a 19" lcd tv/monitor aint that good enough to see all the screen?

Grolls you're way up there, why you'd have any problem I don't know. If you look on the back of your screen it'll have your native resolution written on it, which is what it was designed to run at and looks best at.

As for no banner thats bizarre, I shall investigate.

Back