Insurance Valuation

farstar

Well-Known Forum User
Hello all

Just wondering if anybody in the Club can advise on this. My most recent 260z has been off the road for most of its life due to a restoration job that is sorta complete now. The car has been MOT'd but I need to insure it but have absolutely no idea what to give as an agreed value. My more regular 260 is insured with Bishop Calway/Peter S Taylor and they have referred me back to the club for advice.

Whaddya reckon chaps?

Member 'Moggy240' is our current insurance valuation advisor. He has or is about to emigrate to Australia but from what I can remember from the AGM he could still give advice from accurate descriptions and photos etc.

Hopefully he will be online in the near future, how urgent is your need?

Rob, cheers for the response mate. The car is still SORN but I put it through the MOT ready to insure and tax accordingly. The need is not very pressing but is something that I'd like to do in the next few months ready for tuning and her first summer in decades.

I think I bought some rubbers off Moggy ages ago...

If he is due to emigrate, will anybody else take up the mantle of Club Insurance advisor?

The website that came with the car is down but I have stacks of photos that can be emailed over.

Thanks

this is a subject thatl intrest me in future as well.as id like to get my 260 through mot by end of this summer,quite a way off at momment.but good to know someone knowlagable can do this valuation

surreyseagull!

Just noticed on the contacts list that Pete Parmenter is down as Valuation Officer, I'll get in contact with him and let you know how I get on mate.

farstar
cheers for that.hopefully mine will be motd by end of summer.hopefully sooner as im waiting for some compensation money to come through.but defo intrested in how you get on.cheers

Back