i want a yellow banner

gaz300zx

Forum User
anyone know why next to my name it says "website member", whereas alot of you other members with the yellow banner it says "z club member"?

i have subscribed to the club..............i want a yellow banner!!!! :D

and the "stuck in reverse" bit, i take it thats cos i dont post enough?............well i will do my best to change that!:D

cheers, gaz!

gaz300zx said:
anyone know why next to my name it says "website member", whereas alot of you other members with the yellow banner it says "z club member"?

and the "stuck in reverse" bit, i take it thats cos i dont post enough?............well i will do my best to change that!:D

cheers, gaz!
Here Gaz.....At least its not the car thats stuck in reverse mate. :D

gaz300zx said:

cheers, gaz!
WAHOOOO!!!

at least you did typein your number in your profile

when someone joins by paypal they go red yellow straight away and then it is down to the thatuser to add his number when they recieve it to thier profile which is added automatically to the user banner

dosn't read quite right but I know what I mean

all the none paypal members have had to be changed manually by going through the subscibers list and then having thier staus altered a bit of a nightmare task
IF ANY ONE ELSE IS A MEMBER AND NEEDS THIER STAUS ALTERED PLEASE EMAIL ME
Sorry to hijack this thread for passing on info

Cool and the gang.

Was worried the Paypal system was broke, best get cracking on the new system!

300zxmarcus said:
How come i had to type in my own membership number :) LOL
was it your zed in the december issue of jtuner that i saw whilst being too tight to buy the magazine and just stood in whsmiths reading it for hours? :)

Back