How do I add photos and then text?

Rushingphil

Club Member
Sorry for being dense, but how do I add text, then a photo, then more text, another photo etc?

I see plenty of people can do it, but so far I've only sussed out how to add all the pics together by using the Upload a File function!

Thanks in advance!

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Once you've uploaded the files, type the opening to the post, hit the insert button next to the individual image you want, then type more, then insert the next picture and so on until you're done. Or if you want to insert into a block of text you've already typed - just put the text cursor wherever you want the image to go in.

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Upload the file so its in the 'attached files:' section. Write your messages first like this and then click on the 'insert: thumbnail/full image' box to add it below the text.

58558983411__51C1AA71-7A94-4453-8476-870894DD0091.JPG

Then click just after the right edge at the lower part of the picture to select typing just after it again. I usually hit the enter function to add a few lines in after.

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Or as said above, insert your pictures after you have written your message by clicking the cursor where you want it and inserting image at that point.

Rushingphil

Club Member
Excellent, thanks for your help Gents - I understand it now! I was being dense :banghead:

I thought I had to add all the photos at the same time!