History Of The Nissan Z DVDs

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
Guys,

I have ended up with a pile of "The History Of The Nissan Z" DVDs which I can sell at £3.50 each plus £1.50 postage and packing.

The blurb says :

In the autumn of 1969, the Italians, Germans, British and Americans cars that satisfied nearly every customer’s need – from dependable performance to driving excitement. But with the introduction of a sporty, Japanese fastback called the Datsun 24OZ, the automotive world was about to change.

If anyone would like one, please paypal £5 to farranta@aol.com with your full address and I will get the DVD sent out pronto

Muchas Gracias Mi Amigos

Attachments

• nissanz.jpg
    nissanz.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 26

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
PS - please confirm on this thread if you have ordered - I will be able to keep tabs and make sure I get the DVDs posted straightaway then. Thanks

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Will paypal later when the peeps have gone to bed. If I whip the cards out now they'll smell them and ask me what i'm buying!

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
THANKS GUYS :D

3 on their way to Sean
1 to Graham
1 to SuperJakko
1 to Mr P

If people like them I have lots more ( BIG LOTS) - not only the History of The Nissan Z but many othe marques as well.

Anyone else ??

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Great DVD!

If anybodies not got one.....Get it! It'z a great
Dvd.I got mine off EBAY a year ago,there's load'z on there now.
DJZ 60.:thumbs:

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
If anyone is interested, the other DVDs in the series are :

Bugatti, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Corvette, Volvo, Jeep, Dream Cars, Ferrari, Hotrods, Landrover, Duesenberg, GT-40, Jaguar, Mercedes, MG, Mini, Model T Ford, Nissan Z, Porsche, Packard, Rolls Royce, Saab, Silver Arrows, Volkswagen

I have not put all of the pictures up because Russ would shout at me about the bandwidth :D....... but I could if I was allowed :D

Same rules apply, if anyone would like one, please see post one, paypal a measly fiver to me and I will get it sent pronto

Many Thanks Andy

Attachments

• bmw.jpg
    bmw.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
  • bugatti.jpg
    bugatti.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
  • buick.jpg
    buick.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
  • cadillac.jpg
    cadillac.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
  • corvette.jpg
    corvette.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Go fer yer life. While Russ ain't here I'm kinda looking after the webternet and we've got plenty o' room if it's just little jpegs you're "upping". I wanna see 'em all just in case I want to get any more!

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
.OK Jakko :D You asked for it .... all at £4.00 delivered to the UK 1st class post, £5.50 if you want recorded delivery : Will put 5 per post because that is the maximum number of pictures per post ......

HISTORY OF BMW – THE DVD

BMW started out as a builder of aircraft engines, then motorcycles and finally cars. Its aircraft engines set speed records in the ‘30’s and its sports cars were stylish, elegant and fast. Today, it’s clear that this company has carved out a place among the builders of unique and fast vehicles that many say deserve to be called, “The Ultimate Driving Machines

HISTORY OF BUICK – THE DVD

A wily salesman and carriage builder, Billy Durant, was asked to help David BuickÂ’s struggling company. He stepped in, saw the potential and leveraged its assets to create the worldÂ’s largest corporation, General Motors. Buick has been one of the great names in American automobiles ever since.

HISTORY OF CADILLAC – THE DVD

At the turn of the century many people were building cars. Most were unreliable toys for the rich – creations meant for short weekend excursions. That is until one of Henry Ford’s early investors, Henry Leland, fired Ford and turned the company into the maker of cars that came to symbolize the best

HISTORY OF CORVETTE – THE DVD

The 1953 Corvette was the American car designed to fulfil the yearnings of soldiers returning from war. While overseas, some men fell in love with a woman, others fell in love with a mechanical sweetheart, the European sports car. Over the years, the Corvette has evolved from a cute looking roadster to the menacing Sting Ray and now to one of the worldÂ’s sleekest, sexiest and fastest hightech sports cars

HISTORY OF DREAM CARS – THE DVD

These are the cars that set our hearts racing, our imaginations reeling and roped us into car shows to get a glimpse of what we thought the future would look like. Most never made it into production but while they roamed the earth they made us believe that anything was possible

Attachments

• dreamcars.jpg
    dreamcars.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
  • corvette.jpg
    corvette.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
  • cadillac.jpg
    cadillac.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
  • buick.jpg
    buick.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
  • bmw.jpg
    bmw.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
.OK Jakko :D You asked for it .... all at £4.00 delivered to the UK 1st class post, £5.50 if you want recorded delivery : Will put 5 per post because that is the maximum number of pictures per post .....

HISTORY OF DEUSENBERG – THE DVD

If you were a king, a maharajah or a movie star you had to have a Duesenberg. Fewer than 500 of the classic Model JÂ’s were built between 1928 and the companyÂ’s collapse in 1938. But over 400 of these desirable autos remain in the collections of lucky owners.

HISTORY OF FERRARI – THE DVD

Enzo Ferrari’s greatest desire was to become a race car driver. Through sheer dint of character he succeeded and eventually gave birth to the most formidable racing machines ever produced. W’ll follow the incredible story of Enzo Ferrari and his company into the present and see his namesake car, the Ferrari Enzo

HISTORY OF GT-40 – THE DVD

In the 1960Â’s a young Ford Motor Company executive decided that Ford needed to compete with the world’s best companies in high performance motor racing. The task of creating a car that could stand up against the racing powerhouses seemed impossible. But against all odds, the GT40 was born and now Ford are releasing an updated street version for the modern driver.

HISTORY OF HOT RODS – THE DVD

Hot Rods were the phenomenal cars created by backyard mechanics in the PostWar world of Southern California. These young automotive enthusiasts were raring to reinvent anything they touched and their cars demanded to be raced. This is a story of young people who created a sport, whilst searching for ways to satisfy their need for speed

HISTORY OF JAGUAR – THE DVD

In 1961, Jaguar set out to capture the world market with the legendary XKE or EType Jag. The Jaguar EType stole car lovers’ hearts and is still considered to be one of the most romantic roadsters ever produced

WILL POST MORE TOMORROW

Attachments

• duesengerg.jpg
    duesengerg.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ferrari.jpg
    ferrari.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
  • gt40.jpg
    gt40.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
  • hotrods.jpg
    hotrods.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
  • jaguar.jpg
    jaguar.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
Excellent hope you like it - it's a great DVD - bit grainy because it is 1960s and 1970s footage but shows the origins of Datsun through the Nissan company, explains the name, all in all I think it's pretty damned good :D

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Sugar... Forgot to say I got mine the other day at work (I watched a little bit too!) Top bloke. Thanks so much!