hey all, from Bournemouth

DriftingPhoenix

Forum User
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking for a bit so thought I'd come out the closet.

I'm a 260z 2+2 1975 owner, recently purchased on ebay from Huddersfield.
Was a ebay special for £870, just need to rebuild it lol

This sadly will not be 100 % original and will upset the purists. But it's another rescued.

Dave

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
right on my door step that where bowts in huddersfield was the 2+2, what colour was it and was it a runer wen u got it mate

DriftingPhoenix

Forum User
Yep that's the one mate, will try and host some pics in a bit.
The reg is LDK640P, been repainted in diamond white but could do with another blow over, can see red oxide underneath but don't know originally what colour.

It's a bit of a jigsaw as was taken apart to paint but hasn't been put back together and some parts missing.
Has engine, box etc but tank has been dropped out, the prop needs putting back on and need to find a manual shifter.
I don't know if it will run but trying to get it together as much as possible then work out cutting and replacing floor. Etc :)

Jakk24a

Forum User
I am struggling to contain myself here! :D You are SO close to where I live (Wimbone!). I may have to come visit you some time haha if we get to know each other a bit more. Looking forward to those photos. :) and kudos to you for getting one for £870.

Jakk24a

Forum User
Forgot to mention, if you want any help, I'm certainly more than willing to offer my hands up for you to use on the car. Haven't really got experience to offer but if there's one thing I know how to do it's using my hands to do practical stuff.