Hello Z friends

Z Speed

New Forum User
Well I'll keep this short. Seems I've been a member here for some time, but I don't believe I've ever posted. I've owned my 72 240z for a very very very long time, although I haven't pulled it out of the garage (except once "08") in about 20 years or so….

I get the fever every year, but honey-do's and kids seems to be the medicine to take that fever away. Someday I hope to awaken the beast, hopefully before my son grows up and moves out of the house. Take it easy. I hope to contribute more to the site in the future….

Thanks for reading....

Be a man, take control get sick again and drive the bitch ! :) Keep posting and send us some photos please.

Do you understand how lucky you are to have one ? There are many people, mostly over here in Europe who dream of owning one................

Be a man, take control get sick again and drive the bitch ! :) Keep posting and send us some photos please.

Do you understand how lucky you are to have one ? There are many people, mostly over here in Europe who dream of owning one................

Yes, I do know how lucky I am however, It's easier said than done. It will get back on the road some day, but not anytime soon....

For those who what photos; here you go. Some may have seen on another site a long time ago. Don't bash some of the changes. Most/all the changes were done in the mid/late 70's....

Dsc06243.jpg

Dsc06245.jpg

Hope you like. If not, that's OK too. I love her....

Welcome to the club! That really is a time machine, I can see why you love it. I'd offer to swing by and help you get back on the road but you're a bit far away!

I love the pin-striping !

My thoughts : replace the roof-skin (check out Throttleton here for a c/f replacement), change the wheels, lose the BIG bonnet and bring the car into the 21st century.

Back