Hello all!

GregT

New Forum User
Hi everyone,
Thought I would get to know you all. My name is Greg and I have became the owner of a lovely 300zx TT that needs some TLC (Pic below). I was at Japfest but on the DJCC stand since this is where I live - Dorset, pronounced "Doooorrrsaaiiitt".
The car has history in the UK, but is originally an import in 2004, but has spent the past few years gathering mold and dampness and so it is in the process of being made good. I have sorted out the electrics, fuelling and power recently (296bhp atw - its an auto). It is has been at Read Performance getting some starter TLC and they have done a good job. Next is a Veilside rear bumper to go on since the current one is scratched on one side and then I can start on other things that need doing.
Anyway, even the plod had to have a look at Japfest!

Cheers,
Greg

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Great looking car Greg - I like it just like that.

I'll never forget the first time I saw one, it was red and brand new. :bow:

Mr HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
Nice car mate, welcome to the club. This was us
DSCF3817.jpg

GregT

New Forum User
Yes, I did stop by the ZClub stand and caught up with Mark (madmarco). Need to now get some polish out to match the spec and condition of some of the 300's I saw. Put mine to shame!

M

madmarco

Thanks for dropping by Greg! It was good catching up at Japfest.
Car looks cool and that body kit is unique.

hellraiser

Forum User
Yes, I did stop by the ZClub stand and caught up with Mark (madmarco). Need to now get some polish out to match the spec and condition of some of the 300's I saw. Put mine to shame!

Shame you didn't introduce yourself to the two other local Dorset lads at the show, myself and Steve, both the red 300's in hollow points picture.

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
The two red zeds in that picture are based in dorset :) I know cos ones mine and the other lives round the corner and belongs to hellraiser.