Happy new year!

Hub280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
My best wishes from France to all of you in the Z family!
Drive them on roads or tracks, enjoy, and show them around!! :thumbs:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Best Wishes to our friends in France Hubert. :cheers:

Did you manage a bottle of Champagne last night, I bet I know the answer to that? :p

Hub280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Best Wishes to our friends in France Hubert. :cheers:

Did you manage a bottle of Champagne last night, I bet I know the answer to that? :p

Easy bet Rob! In fact, we had two for 6 of us... and then1997 Sauternes with the Foie Gras, two Burgundy nice ones with deer, and Rivesaltes with the dessert... don't ask me the years for the last ones, the memory efficiency was gone! :cheers:

Thanks Racer! All the best for the new year, and see you in Spa!:)

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
My father spotted a red z32 in Brittany a few weeks back, I would guess somewhere in scringac as that's where they live, wasn't yourself was it?

Hub280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
No, this was not me. The Red Z32 left UK end of 2012 and never came back yet. Belgium Spa 2013 was very enjoyable track sessions in May, and I had another track day in France at La Ferté Gaucher in October.
All the best for 2014!

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
No no, the car he saw was in France. My parents live in France. It's my intention to take mine over for a tour of France and visit my parents.

Hub280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Was not me in Brittany. But I cannot locate "Scringac" there... Are you sure about the spelling?
I am not close to Brittany as it must be 500 miles away from Reims, but if your travel comes through Reims, just tell me!

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
Probably spelt wrong. Ha. About 2 hours south of mt. San Michelle
I do recognise Reims though, however i don't know why. We visited Leon and La grande mote last year.