GTO kit on ebay...

i already spoke to the guy selling it ,he hasn't any doors or anything else to finish and some of the panels are warped ,
i think iam getting a sore throat, signs of a cold for me aswell! dr gunvat

qunvat said:
has anyone else got this stinking cold???

sorry to say but i dont do sick, never had a cold, what with all the booze,fags and chicken vindaloo and the odd swig of unleaded when draining fuel nowt else can live in my body!:D

Some time ago I spoke to a chap in Devon or Cornwall regarding some Z parts. He said he had a GTO kit that was spare. Only problem is I can't remember who he is!
I think he also had an old G-nose z (now off road) and was/is a club member.

Well, I'm interested, but that kit looks a wreck! Whats it made from, polystirene?! :D If it has parts missing then I'll stay clear of it, as its not like popping down halfords to pick up some extra bits for a kit like that.

Cheap price though if you're desperate, or on a super tight budget... This chaps kit in Devon/Cornwall sounds interesting... I'm trying to work out how much it'll be to import from scorpionzcars.com as their kit looks stunning...

Thanks for the link people! Any more, please send em this way! :)

I've been doing some rooting throgh my old crap as I rarely throw anything away and I may have the chaps phone no. It's a shot in the dark and I could well be wrong, if so I'm sorry.
If you are a MEMBER OF THE CLUB and interested, PM me and I'll send the number I've got. ...so if you're in red OK.......... if blue - no reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back