Great Time at Japfest

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Just a quick note to say a big Thank-you for those involved in the organising of Japfest.
It was a lovely day and wonderful to meet up with so many friends.
Nick, Michelle, Abi and Tyler.

Zed2k said:
Just a quick note to say a big Thank-you for those involved in the organising of Japfest.
It was a lovely day and wonderful to meet up with so many friends.
Nick, Michelle, Abi and Tyler.

I agree...........it was a great day with good track activity and the weather was very kind to us. Thanks to everyone involved.

Huge thanks for all at the Zclub forletting me out in my Skyline to do some skidding :)

I hope i didnt get in anyones way, as soon as i was getting caught i pulled over or bypassed the chicanes.

I had a great day and its great to see some of the Z folk ive not seen for a long time.

Rich

A great day out. Now sunburnt and Knackered...and I've nearly recovered from my Passenger ride with Paul@SWZ

Great to see you again chunk, its been a while....enjoyed watching you out on track.

just lifted a line from the 300zx site when talking about Japfest

"...can't believe how fast some of those 240's were...."

when are they going to learn?

a few pics including chunks rear tyre

Attachments

• Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 32
LOL good to see you again :)

Been PM'ed this pic off 300zx.co.uk.........

2007_0519willsjapfest070043.jpg

LOL, really enjoyed that track session, cheers again to Suzy etc for letting me on with the Z's.

Rich

All some day, Thanks to Suzy for allowing the 300zx.co.uk invasion.

Absolutely stunning watching the 240Z, you know the one!, lapping everything on the track!!

How many times did he go out??

Now have to recover from the sunburn, but was well worth it, roll on next year!!

AWESOME day. I can honestly say one of the best events I've ever been to. Thanks to Suzy and all the gang for all the organising. See you all at Silverstone.

Mike

chunk said:
LOL good to see you again :)

Been PM'ed this pic off 300zx.co.uk.........

2007_0519willsjapfest070043.jpg

LOL, really enjoyed that track session, cheers again to Suzy etc for letting me on with the Z's.

Rich

Glad you like my son's pic. Here's another for you

Keith

Attachments

• 2007_0519willsjapfest070053.JPG
    2007_0519willsjapfest070053.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 42
Hi Keith,

Many thanks to you and your son. There great pics, i have the one with yourself, madmarco and the 240 as my desktop :)

Hope your day was as great as mine.

_cj_ said:
rich - aren't you facing the wrong direction

LOL, where were you this year Alex, was hoping on taking a look round a proper powerful wide arch (candy) red Z ;) LOL

ICU812 - any chance I can use that photo for the club magazine?
If you could send me a CD with it (and any others!) that would be really great - would give your son full credit etc
let me know
cheers

Thanks to everyone that turned up and made it such a great event - see you all at Silverstone!

suzy said:
ICU812 - any chance I can use that photo for the club magazine?
If you could send me a CD with it (and any others!) that would be really great - would give your son full credit etc
let me know
cheers

Thanks to everyone that turned up and made it such a great event - see you all at Silverstone!

Suzy,
Your move than welcome to use it, and William will be chuffed, as it was his first time taking photo's at a motor sport event, let alone using a proper camera.
I'll warn you now though a lot of the track photos have a black 300zx vert in them.LOL

And thanks, Suzy for organising such a great day,

Keith

Not great quality but here are some photos of the day

Attachments

• japfest.jpg
    japfest.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 24
  • chunks-tyre.jpg
    chunks-tyre.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 17
  • chunk.jpg
    chunk.jpg