Fuel Saver Thing On Ebay

This looks like the old magnets or magnetic strip secured to a fuel line with cable ties - if you believe it will work :unsure: then you probably have stuff lying around in your garage for free to try it. Read the seller's feedback - there are several angry purchasers and he is basically rude in return to any criticism. Having said that, there are people who believe in rubbish like this and swear by it - the pellets in the tank for unleaded conversion, for example. Proven under test to have no measureable effect, yet still on sale...

Well to be fair to the chap, he's only had 7 bad comments out of 698 sales! Thats not bad going!

I've read about these things for water, aligning the molecules etc... Seriously doubt if they work, but for a fiver maybe someone in the club could test one? :)

Lots of people on Ebay are afraid to leave neg feedback in case they get neg feedback back (so to speak). There are probably others who've elected not to give him any feedback at all!

in my view " load old boll*cks" wanna save fuel, then take ya foot of the gas and keep ya engine in tune or buy a smaller engined car or a push bike!:D

sorry to be off topic but this was one of the feedback responses that seller of the cd's gave........lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by .......: wot r u on about 6mm x 60mm is not wot I would call small Try readin description

Back