French Summer Z Camp 2007

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
After this years' success, it was decided to hold a similar event but every two years - next one in early June 2007 !

Ideal for those who wish to spread out their Le Mans spectating to include a bit of French culture and make the most of the expensive ferry crossing. Zs could also be rented if those of you who wish to fly or take the train may do so !

Typical programme will include:

welcome BBQ and boule/pétanque competition
Visit to the Grand Park of Puy du Fou AND tickets for the night sound and vision spectacular
Karting and auberge evening meal
possible visit to Futuroscope ( cinema/moving image theme park)
other local visits including wine tasting

All this whilst based on an English run campsite with heated pool, bar and snack bar. Very good rates on camping and the hire of comfortable mobile homes !

All the family are welcome and the idea is to enjoy a great weekend at minimum cost !

If you combine this with a visit to the 24 hrs race at Le Mans, consider driving up to your campsite at Le Mans the Wednesday morning to take advantage of the Wednesday/Thursday evening/night qualifying sessions and the Friday town parade/pit walk/campsite tour to see the hordes of varied sportscars and crazy set-ups from all-over-Europe race fans !

Great atmosphere gauranteed !

Was a great weekend this year and cheers to Sean, Cathyand fellow French Z owners for all their efforts.
Even if Sean was soaked in water on the first night!!
(but can arrange for a repeat performance for 2007 if anyone wishes!)

You now have plenty of time to save/arrange holiday etc, If we can help with any questions let us know

We're up for it sound like it will be fun. Suzy told us about it at Billing last week end.Any idea of the costs involved?

I'll be there in a Z, and if not I'll buy one of your roadsters and drive it home :)

Sounds great, see you 2007!

I'll look at the costs and give an idea (including Le Mans) but excluding your travel there and back - for that I reccomend looking at SpeedFerries.com and booking no later than January 2007 !
Russ, heard of a roadster near Bordeaux for sale at 1200 pounds, needing 600 pounds of panels to get it right !

Back