France 2007

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Ok, we're gonna hold an international meeting in May/June 2007 so start saving yer pennies !
It all starts on an (almost) exclusive island just off Rochefort.

Promised :

sunshine
good food and wine
great roads
historic visits
car rallye
culture tours
more good food and wine
clean air and space

A real holiday for all the family or just you and your Z .

Original idea is for a weekend but if there is enough interest then why not a whole week with weekends - would help justify the cost of getting here ! There is even La Rochelle airport not far away and I can reasonably rent you a Z or ZX for the duration :)

Not far also from Cognac and Bordeaux/the Dordogne and Sarlat ! Extend your weekend and choose your dream home !

Check out Ile Madame, just west of Rochefort - at high tide it's cut off from the mainland :) Real peaceful like, just us and a bundle of Zs !

It's a long way off but then that gives us plenty of time to organise and save up !

What do people want - we can tailor make this event :

lounge around in the sun on the almost private beach
visit historic sites
discover the countryside surrounding (on the eastern side bien sur)
visit Futuroscope at Poitiers (living experience of the moving picture)
visit Bordeaux
visit the parc Puy de Fou or even better, the night show (sound, music, water, fireworks and 2500 actors and animals)
Karting
wine, cognac and pineau tasting
boat trip
water sports
parachuting
gliding

what else ?

Sounds fab. Promise of good weather, fine food & Z's. Happy Happy.

I reckon my lady Wife will go for that!

Tony

:S30: sean i think my z will be done by then?????? so me and michelle mite be up for that one sounds a very good idea.

spagit147
260z 2+2

DEAD BORING, Who'd want to go to France, when you can stay here in the rain, and pay the earth for Strawberries n Cream at Wimble in June.:mad:

ME.:) sounds pretty good Sean, give us some more details on this. maybe you could put something down and bring it to the dinner, I need tings in writing these daZe.
Don

Back