Fourways article

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
What a brilliant article in the mag. A great insight to those that could spend the money as and when they saw fit and and what tickled those taste buds at that time.....Z team, please replace the article minus the $h1t.

Ta Paul

Grolls - there's a lot more in that besides the s**t - Z team, please edit all the s**t but leave the good info. I might have contributed to some of it but only in the quest for knowledge.

Sorry that one person does a site search on 4ways and then hijacks the thread - do what you have to there but keep the thread, minus the last few comments re.........!

The thread will return in some shape or form, it just takes time to get decisions and to out those into practices.

SeanDezart said:
Grolls - there's a lot more in that besides the s**t - Z team, please edit all the s**t but leave the good info. I might have contributed to some of it but only in the quest for knowledge.

Totaly agree. All the twists and turns the Z had in the early years are incredible to say the least. I just don't know how Albrecht manages to store all that info:conf2:

Do we have any costings reference R&D v's Proffit?.... not an easy answer iI know.

It is said (by Nissan Japan I belive) that the S30 was their best profit maker, certainly for that period. I guess later, more banale models have overtaken it - King Sunny perhaps, 510...... ?

Back