forum signature rule change

Z

Z Club team

After careful consideration the team has decided that after the 1st September 2005 that cars for sale can not be advertised in users signatures at the bottom of posts.
If any user has cars for sale in thier signatures could they please assist us by removing them and placing them in the new classified section

Quite right too, how annoying all those ads from those small traders masquerading as normal members, they should be banned for life, i say, banned for life.

For Sale; 1 X 240z steering wheel in excellent restored condition, complete with centre boss. only £20.00. 01622 816855. (p+p uk = £12.00).

well you cant blame me, the classified section aint been fixed yet.
Don.

Zbirdy said:
Quite right too, how annoying all those ads from those small traders masquerading as normal members, they should be banned for life, i say, banned for life.

For Sale; 1 X 240z steering wheel in excellent restored condition, complete with centre boss. only £20.00. 01622 816855. (p+p uk = £12.00).

well you cant blame me, the classified section aint been fixed yet.
Don.

You can always use the FOR SALE Section though! :p

Sean im a Gemini mate.
very unstable, mood swings, jeckle n hide, according to Mrs Wyatt anyway.

For practical reasons - anyone who is planning to travel through France has no excuse to drop in ;-)

And you're just jealous 'cos at least one car DOES appear in my signature !!!

SeanDezart said:
For practical reasons - anyone who is planning to travel through France has no excuse to drop in ;-)

And you're just jealous 'cos at least one car DOES appear in my signature !!!
Hehehehehe ;)

Back