FI Competition

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Ok, I posted this thread somewhere but I can't find it !
The idea was for people to post their prediction for the nexy F1 race ie;

Schumie M 1
Rubens 2
Sato 3
etc, etc

Those correctly placed would win their posters 5 points, those placed in the points but not correctly would win 2 points.
Every prediction to be posted no later than the Wednesday evening preceeding the next race (to avoide people studying the practice forms).

No entry fee and obviously if you miss a race (forget or prediction disqualified for being late) - tough, you'll have to hope to make up the loss !

Ok, no fee but if the idea doesn't attract a prize from the committee, I'll put something up - don't know what yet, maybe it'll depend upon the winner !

Would be nice if someone could 'police' this and do the scoring as I'm not always near a PC, if not I'll do my best. Would also be nice if this could be 'controlled' ie just predictions appearing and one post giving the after race scores. Would avoid everything getting lost in endless discussions how "my third placed guy could've gotten me 3 more points but for whojimmyflip who cut him up on the fourth lap" - use the chit-chat forum under F1 comments for that !

Let's say, inscriptions allowed up until two weeks before the first race !

Sean

If we can come up with a spreadsheet of peoples team names, drivers, and what race the chose them for and then the results (or however it works) I'll do some graphs and a league table.

Then we need to ask for participants to "register' before the end of February - more than a months notice is ample enough.
Thanks Russ, I take it you're in as well - that's two !

Back