Few recent pics of my TT Z32 with new wheels

funkysi

Well-Known Forum User
Some have seen these pics so will find them a bit boring I guess. But anyway, I've just had a full engine rebuild after an actuator fault caused unlimited boost and 2 melted pistons.

It's back to how it should be. Decided to replace my Rays/Volk rims with something a little more up-to date. Now have some 18" Advan Siena Generation II 3 peice wheels with a mirror polished lip.

Hope you like....

fra5.jpg

fra2.jpg

fra4.jpg

Very nice Si mate :)

And for some reason, I always thought your Z was a shortie :confused:
I stand corrected!

I must say that the first white 300 i saw in the flesh was a supprise. I liked it a lot but thought I wouldn't. Yours with those wheels on is another step up the ladder Si. They compliment it very well and Nissan could have done a much better job if they had produced it with the same. Well done. A credit to all the hard work you have put into the car mate.

Alreet Si bud, Looking sweet, absolutely love the wheels, but you knew that already! :D

Thanks guys. Appreciate the comments. Plan is to keep it looking like it is. Few bits of paintwork need sorting to make the car 101% perfect. Then it just remains to retrim the interior with a few cows.

Right, getting the bit of paintwork done soon. But can't decide if I want to keep the smooth de-spoilered look of mine. I like it, but something's telling me to possibly go lip spoiler. I do like those, but unfortunately, you loose the 3rd brakelight. 99-spec I don't think would look right on it, but that's only down to the colour of the car.

So maybe I'll keep it as it is. What's people's thoughts on this? I'm not talking the wiper off. Like to leave as much OE functionality on the thing as possible and besides, I don't want redundant switch-gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the smooth look, but Nissan fitted a spoiler to turbo cars for a reason, and I'll go along with them in thinking that you need one, turbo'd or not.

Form follows function I guess.

Back