Feb SW Meet Weston-Super-Mare

300zxmarcus

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all just giving advanced warning of the Feb meet so you can free up your time :)

Its on Sunday 12th Feb 2006 at Weston-Super-Mare Football Club's ground. 2pm. We will have a dedicated parking area for Z's and possibly the board room for the meet if we want. There is a bar there and if nibbles are required i can look into that as well.

Please put down your name and i look forward to seeing you there.

31 Attendies do far.

Mrogers
russ
Suzy
White Zed
Zoomer
Yami
Jay
Legrath
miniman
jez -350Z OC
Denzil -350Z OC
Mark I - 350Z OC
C130SEB -350Z OC
Funky Si - 300ZX OC
Deb 350Z
RS200 TEZ
ginger warrior - 300zx OC
greg - 300zx OC
phil T - 300zx OC
Jayhangslow
Geoff Gale
Jazzgirl -350z OC
Ernst1206 -300zx OC
SouthwestZX - 300ZX OC
PK1
Shunter
Baggins
Miss Z
ADZ2324
Anna
Rich ZX

Last edited by a moderator:
Meeee

Marcus can you drop skidy a line with these dates - shouldn't be too late to get them into the next magazine - even if it is just a stop press
Cheers

yes please though it will have to be in the Zuaxhall Zastra as the 240 is still tucked up in the corner of the garage waiting for me to find time to covert it back to roadgoing. Russ if you need a lift give me a ring. cheers ben

Ben: Could share transport to save the bother, where in Somerset are you? If it's sunny (HAHA) I'll take my bike though :)

Russ said:
Ben: Could share transport to save the bother, where in Somerset are you? If it's sunny (HAHA) I'll take my bike though :)
russ we are off the A303 at sparkford and then about 5 miles north. Castle cary. give me a ring if you need a lift 07789863990. cheers ben

Marcus, thanks for the invite for a joint SW 300zx.co.uk and Zclub.net feb meet, sounds good .....Will look into getting this arranged on the other board too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back