Enfield Pageant

M

madmarco

No plans for this event yet but it wouldn't conflict with anything on the calendar except Spa Classic. If someone wants to take the lead I would be happy to support them.

Mr.F

Inactive
The Club used to attend this event on a regular basis - perhaps time for a revival in the hands of a new and enthusiastic organiser?

Stevie P

Well-Known Forum User
Let me see if I can get a day pass from the Mrs, I am on the Laon Classic 2 weeks before.

Do we have any club banners or anything?

I will reach out to Whitewebbs anyhow to see if we can get a spot.

Steve

Mr.F

Inactive
Let me know as soon as you have details and I'll include it in the SEKZ Newsletter - I'll be sorting this out by Wednesday next week.

Stevie P

Well-Known Forum User
OK, we can have a stand at Enfield, up to 10 cars, who would like to attend?

I need Name, Reg, Model, Year asap please.

Mike F, can you get this into the SEZK News Letter please.

Please let me know, if you've never been, its a great show, there is a big autojumble and may be lucky picking up spares (sales pitch over).

steve.prendergast@btinternet.com
07768 235767

Cheers,

Steve

Stevie P

Well-Known Forum User
Webbie

Can we get a strictly post at the top of the forum for this, time is short and I need attendees ASAP?

Thanks,

Steve

Stevie P

Well-Known Forum User
LOL, should have checked the iPad auto correct.

Has no one been in touch, I'll chase them up.

Steve

M

madmarco

I'm up for this Stevie although I may need to bring the Mustang (a Z32 still isn't considered a classic).

Stevie P

Well-Known Forum User
Marco, I wouldn't worry about the Z32, bring it, the Mondeo and Focus owners clubs will be there no doubt!

We need 6 to 10 cars asap, anyone else interested?

Steve

Stevie P

Well-Known Forum User
I have 10 tickets for Enfield Pageant.

They are for all 3 days, Friday to Sunday 25, 26, 27th May, but I would like to get a club stand up for Saturday and Sunday.

I can definitely do Saturday, but have been given told I cannot go Sunday :eek:(

Who wants a ticket and will you go Saturday or Sunday?

Let me know 07768 235767.

Steve

Stevie P

Well-Known Forum User
BTTT

I have 10 tickets for Enfield Pageant.

They are for all 3 days, Friday to Sunday 25, 26, 27th May, but I would like to get a club stand up for Saturday and Sunday.

I can definitely do Saturday, but have been given told I cannot go Sunday :(

Who wants a ticket and will you go Saturday or Sunday?

Let me know 07768 235767.

Steve