Drive around Le Mans circuit

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Yes, you too could drive around the full Le Mans circuit, just like Steve McQueen (almost) for two whole laps for 100 quid !

How ? Be a part of Le Mans Classic next July ! It means being part of our French Z Club on the stand and pre-booking your 'tickets' through me !

We shall be camping there but other accommodatio can be arranged. This is one big event that attracts all sorts of wonderful cars, most giving it hell around the track, set off in groups of period cars !

The track sessions for those paying customers (and I assure you that there are already 4 Zs going round that I know of) are of course completely seperate from these groups but still - imagaine hacking it (or poodling - your choice) around the one of the greatest racing circuits with a full audience......

If you want to do it, I shall be posting up further details on this thread as they become available but nobody gets booked in without paying me in advance :)

i think i'll be up for that one sean , i'll talk to you privately
maybe as your organising the event and will be far to busy , i should take your custard kart around le mans 4 you hehehehe

please remove the interior mirror , or i will

i smell a weasel in a rabbit suit

The costs are (pre-booked through me of course and in any case before the 20th January) :

entrance ticket (to be in possession by each car occupant - £35
car pass (into the Bugatti circuit area) - free
2x laps of the full circuit (not parade laps) - £80 per car

I NEED RESERVATIONS PLUS FULL PRICE OF TICKETS REQUIRED SENT TO ME BY CHEQUE OR (PREFERRED) BY PAYPAL - seanz@wanadoo.fr BEFORE THE 15th OF JANUARY !

We expect to be camping nearby or people may organise their own hotel accomodation but book quickly as their will be a heavy demand at that period !

I still have some entrance (to the Bugatti circuit) tickets for Le Mans Classic (8/9 July) - these are £30 less than the on-the-day prices and allow you to park your Z in the exclusive clubs' enclosure !Should anyone want to extend their visit to include two laps of the full 24 hr circuit (the Saturday morning) I can organise that too but need your orders ASAP !

There will be a lone 240Z running against the Porsches during this event - night and day ! A replica of the '75 / '76 car !

Last chance to enroll for Le Mans Classic (even if you don't want to drive around the circuit) and join us parked up on the Bugatti Circuit to watch some fabulous cars !

Shaun, do you know whereabouts your camping, we should have 3 cars over this year, my 350z, the 911 we came in last year and a ferrari. It would be great if we could camp near you guys.

Nick, if you are referring to the 24 Hrs Le Mans (and not Le Mans Classic) then we'll be at Camping Expo (aire d'Accueil Expo). There are others in Maison Blanche (look at the other Le Mans thread) ! These are the only two Z enclaves that I know of !

But don't forget that we're ALL planning to meet up at Indianapolis corner at 16:00 on the Friday - leave the 911 and Ferrari :) !

Sean, cold beer may be tricky. I'm still trying to work out how to fit my toothbrush in the car, let alone a coolbox!

Haven't you got one of those plug-in fridges ? Bloody boot is enormous - you must have big teeth !

Nick - if you are, what are you doing for tickets ? I know of two other Brit families coming over !

Back