don't hate me!

importfairlady

Well-Known Forum User
i know i've been quiet for a while but their are many reasons! A: new house, the move has been extensive. B: the babys almost here and to be honest getting all the things you need for one is not as easy as it sounds when the only place you misses wants to shop is mamma's and pappa's. C: and this is probably the most important bit, the zed needs a bit of attention, luckily all thats left to do is fit the new power steering pump and she'll run again. the interior still needs some attention though. the problem however is that after chatting to a few people we decided to sell the Z3 and get katy a Seat leon cupra R (thanks for your help with that mr. lack) i'd just like to say they are fast, its like 250bhp, turbo charged 4 cylinder monster. after taking it for a drive a few times i kinda got used to it. i started to research the RB25/26 conversions that have been done to 300's in the past, spoke to a few people who have had it done (through myspace), i decided to go online and start hunting for a tuned RB engine to begin the conversion. in the process i found a stage 1 tuned RB25, HKS everything....unfortunatly it was £3695..... but i thought i'd take a look... i phoned the guy and went straight over.. it was still attached to the R33 GTS25t.. the car had all its import papers etc and had only been in the country since march... i now have the car and i have to say it's superb. i'm still a zed at heart, still love my zed. i'm not selling it, nor breaking it. i'm going to put it back on the road but just don't have the time at the moment. i needed a fast jap car that i didn't need to baby too much. so thats it, like i said don't hate me! i'm not going anywhere.. appart from up the strip.

Jimijitsu

Well-Known Forum User
I might have a slight confession to make seeing as steve has owned up to his traitor like behavior I have moved on from the zed as well ill still be around as I have met alot of nice peeps through the club just felt after owning 3 zeds that it was time for a change so I bought a rx7 type rz dont hate me either lol allways fancied a rex so its one of those things I had to do;)

Lets Drift

Well-Known Forum User
Enjoy the skyline :D

hay Jimitsu I knew about you and the rex only my hubbie Prof told me as he saw your postings over on MRC and of course the bunny let has your zed lol

importfairlady

Well-Known Forum User
i'm still a zed owner, the liner has to sit outside the garage cos it devoted to my zed in their. i just think she deserves being fixed properly rather than rushing it for shows etc.......