Dominic Frattaroli in Motorsport News

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
In Motorsport News this week Dominic Frattaroli and his new 240 get a mention on the Historics page (19), along with Nigel Brook and a picture of Mehta's 73 Safari 240.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame they got Laurence Evans' name wrong!

There are three 240Z's entered so far for the Robin Hood Stages on 12-13 March, Frattaroli, Pearcey and Myers.

71 entries to date in the 3 Historic Categories, 8 in our Class C4, 3 240's and 5 911's. Over a month to go!

Hugh

Hugh, I'll come along and watch. Any info. that will help with spectating would be much appreciated. I'm old enough to have watched the RAC in Clipstone Forest (those were the days). I also navigated on the 'Dukeries' in a 1293 Mini Clubman, 1972 I think it was, unfortunately many of the stages were 'mickey mouse' (airfields and farm tracks), even though the best drivers at the time Roger Clark etc were competing.

Good Luck!

This year is our first go at the Robin Hood, although we did the Premier Rally over similar stages in 2001!

My best suggestion is to check out their website which is quite informative for spectators www.robinhoodforeststages.co.uk

Hugh

ps I did the '68 Dukeries navigating a 1500 Porshe engined VW Beetle! That was the only year I did it. I was at Nottingham University at the time.:eek:

Back