Dating Certificate

AL-KING

Forum User
Hi all

is there anyone in-particular i need to contact regarding a dating certificate request, i filled out the forms as per instructions and I've sent Alik a pm as well

I Cant wait to get my 280 on the road so any help appreciated and would just hate to think my email had gone in a spam/junk box etc

Many thanks

Alex

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Hi Alex. Ali is at Silverstone classic this weekend. With a little luck and a following wind he should get back to you next week.

AL-KING

Forum User
Hi Jon, a few pictures above , again great forum with some useful advice, once registered and everything is fully sorted i fancy building up some miles visiting the odd racetracks that during a 20 year period of working in the racing formula's I've never been to , these include knock-hill, castle combe , mallory park.

Cheers

Alex

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
That's pretty cool, can't be too many of those over here since it was a US-only car I think.

AL-KING

Forum User
a bit more info,

i found it in Los Angeles, CA whilst working out there , its a one owner car, amazingly solid, typical sun cracked dash though,

I did put it for sale initially as we came back from the USA to an in law in extremely bad health ( they didn't tell us whilst we were away) and i did think i'd need the funds to pay for an emergency operation however ive sold my classic truck instead

My plans are to get it running immaculate , detail the underside and protect it , no doubt i'll have to change the american movie tyres to some decent european rubber and then work out which tracks to visit first

I was inspired by a cool 240z that rolled through the industrial park that i work on last year, i quite fancied either doing a Z or an rx7 etc however this got my attention

feel free anyone to pop in and visit anytime to my unit nr milton keynes and keep me motivated

AL