Dates for meetings

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
HELP

The meeting/shows page in the last mag was looking a little empty so I'm trying to get a list together for Kathleen and need help.

Need to know ASAP as closing date for the magazine is not far away

Cheers
S
Can anyone (Ben, Dee, Kevin!!) let me know what the dates for the Hillclimbs will be. (sorted Longleat out 26th Sept)

Suzy

Aero & Auto Extravaganza at the Museum of Flight, East Lothian is on the 2nd May, I only had the date confirmed the other day as it will coincide with the arrival of Concorde but I'm not sure what will come first the show or the plane.

Speed Events

Suzy

Dates for Hillclimbs and Sprints as follows. Ben & Dee should be doing all of the Gurston dates and Longleat, the others might be me on my own.

Gurston Down - 17/4, 18/4, 19/6, 20/6, 18/7 & 12/9.
Goodwood - 22/5 & 7/8
Castle Combe - 3/7 & 16/10
Longleat - 25/9 & 26/9.

All are provisional as they are subject to acceptance of entry. Doing a few others also, but unfortunately no spectators at those.

Hope to see some of you out there during the 2004 season.

Cheers.
Ken...

Gurston dates

Hi South Central should be attending the Hill climb dates as per last year. there is also a date for a dual meeting at Monkey world in Dorset with myself and the Awol group, maybe we could have a 3 group meeting with the Southwest as well I will sort out date and info asap..

Thanks..

Nick..

I'm sure we can make this a three way meeting.

Hope they don't do a stock take at Monkey World while Burns is there!

S

ben and dee will be competing in the gurston hillclimbs as well as longleat. We will be trying to fit in at least one sprint at castle combe, and we are alos trying to arrange to get over to NARRN ARLAND for the august speed weekend. My youngest daughter is also having her first season of hillclimbs sharing the car with dee this year. could she be the youngest Z driver competing in the country????. this is all subject to entries being accepted. hope to see you out somewhere this year. ben , dee and hannah

Back