:D :D :D

Cheap skate:devil:

Attachments

• DSCF0682.JPG
    DSCF0682.JPG
    455 KB · Views: 50
:D CUTE! You are teaching him well.

Nice touch with the number plate! :D

Will he be doing an engine swap when he reaches 3?

Oh and thank god it's a Ferrari, I thought you meant a Mistubishi GTO when i read the title.. :p

Hmmmm, looks 240 based to me, infact wasnt it one of the replicas for sale on ebay recently

(Either way it will probably get discussed in the GTO thread as the colour isnt correct:D )

Day one ownership update

Jack's already tried to get it onto my axle stands, he's worked out the 'engine' (battery to us) is under his seat, and yes Skidder's it came my way via ebay and a link from a thread on this site around christmas time, so I've managed to resist giving the car to him for 3 months (how cruel:devil: ) still he's having fun, and so are we:D :D :D :D

Nite nite.

Nige

and yes Skidder's it came my way via ebay

Excellent....I was refering to the ongoing GTO thread that keeps cropping up discussing the seemingly endless GTO replicas that appear on ebay....little did I know that you had actually got one....(all be it plastic:D )...hope he enjoys endless hours of fun with it.

Nice one Nigel

looks better than the one i am building !!!!!!! and it drives !!!!!!!:D :D :D

Hi Moggy ........ any chance of any pics ?? Your yellow car is bang on so I am looking forward to seeing the GTO when it is done.

will do Zhead when it looks like i have done something,its all small stuff at the momment.
evtech where did you get it from ?

Back