Classic Motor Show & Vintage Fair 30th-31st August

Yes I'll be going, unless it's gonna be pee'ing down all weekend in which case my Z will be staying covered up at home.
I also know of several other s30's that are going. :thumbs:

:driving:

Chris, I just noticed you are in Northampton. I'm over near Daventry so not far away at all. I'm still waiting on conformation but another local s30 owner has mentioned to me that he's up for going to Knebworth. Maybe we could get a convoy going!!!
As I've already stated 'I also know of several other s30's that are going'.

Chris, I just noticed you are in Northampton. I'm over near Daventry so not far away at all. I'm still waiting on conformation but another local s30 owner has mentioned to me that he's up for going to Knebworth. Maybe we could get a convoy going!!!
As I've already stated 'I also know of several other s30's that are going'.

I'm one :)

Am I right that if I just go here and buy a ticket: http://www.knebworthhouse.com/event/classic-motor-show-vintage-fair

I'm going to end up in the public car park, with no opportunity to show my car off with other Zs? so what do I need to get into the good bit?

Jon did you not get my text message to your mobile the other day re tickets etc?
Call me

Yes I'll be going, unless it's gonna be pee'ing down all weekend in which case my Z will be staying covered up at home.

I also know of several other s30's that are going. :thumbs:

:driving:

Please rev your engine when parked up!!! ;)

Fantastic, great to see there's a few of us!

Would be awesom to arrange a convoy, but I know that we have missed the boat (unless you already have some tickets) for on display parking.

It could be a turn up and sweet talk the person on the gate job!

I'm looking to be there for around 8, to get the best chance!

Let me know your thoughts!

Back