Cheshire Plainz

Stockdale

Club Member
It seems there is no direct link to Cheshire Plainz or any other region. I am probably missing something obvious but find it so frustrating not to have access to local meets. Can someone point me in the right direction? Clicking on the local contact prompts a response to that infernal 'e-mail editor' which I have yet to find workable.

Gettin fed up

Stockdale

It seems there is no direct link to Cheshire Plainz or any other region. I am probably missing something obvious but find it so frustrating not to have access to local meets. Can someone point me in the right direction? Clicking on the local contact prompts a response to that infernal 'e-mail editor' which I have yet to find workable.

Gettin fed up

Stockdale
http://www.zclub.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53
there you go

Cheshire Plainz meetings start again on this Wednesday evening at the Nag's Head pub, which is situated on the A556 towards Altrincham. Just off the M6 at J19, and right next to M56 also! 8 PM Start time.

Look forward to seeing old/new faces. Let's have a good turnout please!!!
Mark.

Nice to see everyone there last night - things were rather "Yank tank" in the car park though (albeit very cool and impressive - especially the 66 fastback Mustang)!!!

In fact, are we going to keep this set as the third Weds of every month because we are facing a scheduling clash for the whole summer with those guys if we do and I suspect their numbers will be growing much beyond ours as the weather improves...

See here:

http://www.americanautomags.com/aam_cruise.htm

Their April 08 photos show the meet from a couple of weeks ago and it looks like it was way bigger than last night.

I might be worth having a serious discussion about moving it to another night, unless we fancy building up a (un)healthy rivalry with them! (i.e. taking the piss out of their live rear axles and other yank technology that went out with Stevenson's Rocket!!!).

Looks like when they get a big turnout there is precious little space left, so I suspect at least some of them may not appreciate our presence for that reason (especially if, by a miracle, more Z Club members start showing up!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your having a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed!!! I probably am! :(

It does shame us when you look at meets like that last night though.

Discounting cars not currently on the road for various reasons (a bunch of whose owners were there last night, which speaks very positively), apathy and slackness reigns. Of course, I could be proved wrong over the next couple of months when (if) the weather improves - but I doubt it.

Maybe I should swap the Z for a Camaro...

BTW, nice to meet you Chappers!

But it was ALL things American, not just one type of car!

A great night though, good to see everyone.

It used to be Thursday, but it clashed with something else for a couple of other people!

Well, I can Mondays and Tuesdays too, and Friday's at a push, but not the last in the month (that's bankruptcy (oops - Poker) night)

Back