Can I resubscribe at Billing!

MarkH

Well-Known Forum User
If not will send it by snail mail:(

Seeya at the weekend, mr Burns get your drinking head on!!!

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Steve Kemp should be at Billing on the Saturday, if not there will be someone who will take your cheque off you!!

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
he gets every where with that bloody thing his thoughts are if it don't move slice it up
and you still can't have the cheque

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Go onnnnnn..........Steve! It,ll save you buying my Xmas present...........................DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I am his "PHROPHET". the only thing me and Status will be "liquid-ation share,s!...................DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
You wont have to drink your own , Peter deprived his birthday guest.s especially for you so you,ll be shaing with me and status.Where is he anyway??...............DJZ 60

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Not Parmenter, Status.............You know Paul, The one who,s looking after Tony.,with the groupies....DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Steve look forwards to Billing I,m going on sunday morning as you can tell I,m ecstatically buzzin...........DJZ 60......P.s MarkH bring cheque on sunday Don,t give it to anyone else look for me DJZ 60 and Status We,re the accountant,s of the Z club..

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
mark
remind me at billing to speak to glen re photos for your articles or I will forget
and don't give cheque to the mad musician or the insane DJ:p

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,Mark. Hope to see you at Billing, only kidding about Cheque. Just trying to lighten up the forum balancing out the serious,head hurting technical issues with a few moment,s of light heartedness.....So remember No cheque!..Bring cash only!!!..........................................DJz 60..