120.1 KB · Views: 62
  • z club xmas bash 017.jpg
    z club xmas bash 017.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 59
  • z club xmas bash 018.jpg
    z club xmas bash 018.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 62
Zed2k said:
Lovely Hotel great choice well done Don.
Here Here. It was a great night out and really good to meet you all. We both enjoyed the meal and the disco and the hotel was quite nice to boot.

All in all a great time was had by all.:D :santa:

Pleased you all enjoyed it. I thought the breakfast was slightly better than the dinner, but then i might be biased, actually im just unsophisticated, though it must be a nightmare getting 250 dinners out almost simultaneously and hot, I dont think ive ever had a hotel dinner, en mass, and found it fantastic. Other than that, it was "F" "A" "B".
Don

Zbirdy said:
Pleased you all enjoyed it. I thought the breakfast was slightly better than the dinner, but then i might be biased, actually im just unsophisticated, though it must be a nightmare getting 250 dinners out almost simultaneously and hot, I dont think ive ever had a hotel dinner, en mass, and found it fantastic. Other than that, it was "F" "A" "B".
Don
I agree with you Don. My only complaint would have been the amount of breakfast you got. Not the biggest i have ever had But nice enough to make me smile. Although the grub was nice and as you said what a marathon task to sort us lot out..:)

Great night, thanks Don for finding the hotel, breakfast.....well we didn't quite make it to breakfast!!!

Good to meet up with you all and put some faces to names:)

cheerz don

great find and a fantastic night , i thoroughly enjoyed it , whens the next 1 hehehe

thankx don

Xmas Bash

We both had a wonderful evening - nice to meet up with you all and put some faces to names at last - we really do intend to try and be more involved in Z club activities in the New Year - hopefully the car will share our enthusiasm !!

Thanks to Don for arranging it all - we were probably the only ones who didn't stay for Breakfast as we only live 10 minutes away from the hotel by car and had another party to go to later that evening

The Z Club mirror looks superb up on the wall - will take some pictures and post them soon .. I never win things in raffles so it was a real suprise

Plan to keep it safe for a year and then bring it to the 2006 Xmas bash to re-raffle so we can let someone else enjoy it for a year and raise some more Z Club funds - only seems fair that such a great piece of Z memorabilia gets to be enjoyed by others

anyway - all the best for Xmas and New Year to you all

regards

Ian and Sam Andrews - Funkjunky :280Z:

Thats a great Idea, well done, and well done to the very nice Irish fella, Mick Daniels for arranging the production and donating the mirror.

I was very pleased with the venue too, We are quite a high society crowd really, and for my next trick, I was thinking of an annual Z club Summer Ball, large marquee, outside catering and bar, and maybe a selective band /music offering something a little more sophisticated than your average disco.
See new thread coming soon.

Don.

"Thats a great Idea, well done, and well done to the very nice Irish fella, Mick Daniels for arranging the production and donating the mirror."

I'LL SECOND THAT

Well said don totally agree

Hi Guys, I had a fantastic weekend, well done Don, a great Venue! And you're all a great bunch of guys and gals, Looking forward to next time:) :) :) .

Only got back at 12 noon today so hit the bed straight away, Volvo is great car, Adell and the kids are thrilled with it.:santab:

AND, I got to meet the legend himself MR.F, (Vangelis lookalike to boot:D ).
Cheers for the tea Mike, and you're directions were spot on. That M25 can get a bit hairy in places though!

And Funkyjunky, well done on the mirror!

Mick.

steven lack said:
"Thats a great Idea, well done, and well done to the very nice Irish fella, Mick Daniels for arranging the production and donating the mirror."

I'LL SECOND THAT

Well said don totally agree
LOL, just realised I kept calling you David didn't I? Sorry steve:santa:

I am glad you got home ok mike and also that the Volvo was good. Nissan and Volvo.....That rings a bell. It was great to finally meet you mate. Now we really are mates.:)

Just one question who took this pic?? and is there something showing that should not be. LOL. Sorry could'nt resist:)

Last edited by a moderator:
now youv'e spoilt it:rolleyes:
spoz we will have to edit it to get rid of that bra strap:unsure:
and some of the guests on here thought we were the more gentile club:rolleyes:
Its amazing how you can deceive people:D

No need to edit, or airbrush Steve, i reckon Mr speedmon, is talkin about a rather pretty cleavage further along the table.

Shiver me timbers.

Back