Cadwell Park on July 20th

martinmac

Inactive
This has been set up by one of our traders on the 350z forum. It would be great to see a few of you along for this. :driving:

Well this is the first Opentrack Post in my little corner of the forum so i would like to hi to everyone and fingers crossed we will all have a good time together !

Opentrack Track Days has now been going for 4 years and we dont advertise on big forums like Pistonheads but in more "selective" areas like here

The main aim of the track days is to have fun with like minded people on good circuits where we don't have to worry about all the things that we now see on the roads. Like speed cameras, poor driving, lorries , school buses and even motorbikes ( but i like bikes ) .

I have a day at Cadwell Park on July 20th it will be a Open Pit Lane event so you can come and go as you like during the day the track will open at 09.00 for sighting laps and then close at 17.00 Hrs with a hour for lunch as well in the middle of the day.

Cadwell is a great track ! one on the best in the uk and a joy to drive.

Free tuition is available on all Opentrack Days and one of our tutors is Mike Wilds who had Raced in F1 and Le-Mans 8 times this year he is contracted to race for Mazda and all round he is a good guy.
Mark Woodhead is the other tutor and Mark loves any thing with wheels ( almost ) and he has over 11 years race and track tuition behind him. Both Mark and Mike are grade "A" ards Tutors.
Also Photography and snacks and drinks are free on the day as well. garages are free as well on our days however at cadwell they don't have then .

The cost of the day to 350Z forum members is just £139.00 for a car and driver. which is the same as some companies were charging for a March Day !

To get the discount just follow these steps.

go to : Opentrack Track Days - Welcome to Opentrack.

go to : Private Area

password: You will need to contact me to obtain the password

Hopefully i will catch a few of you there.

Just so you know there will be no Caterhams that are racing this year on any opentrack days as i have banned them from the days .

Any questions feel free to get intouch anytime up till 20.00 Hrs in the evening as i have to put the little ones to bed then

many thanks

Dave

01954-202-588
07531-709-657