Breaking Tamiya 240Z for Spares !

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Have you seen the listings on ebay for the various parts of a 1/12 scale tamiya 240z rally car kit ? I dread to think how much the whole kit would make if all parts are sold :eek:. People are buying these items, look up his completed listings for various models I am amazed by this.

P.S. I could be sitting on a gold mine as I have 5 tamiya 1/12 Z kits :lol:

Yeah, I've been watching that stuff - mental tbh! Fair play if people are actually buying those bits - but it does make me want to give the guy a slap! Takes the p1ss IMHO...

I saw that too. Anybody got a spare rally car body? I see he wants £28 - I don't want it that much though. I have 3 models - 1 ZG and 2 Safari cars. The ZG is new and the Safari cars were second-hand and part-built. My rally car bodies have bent screen pillars, perhaps that's appropriate.

My plan is to build a standard 240Z by using parts from all 3. Then perhaps a modified car from the bits left over. However I need time when there is nothing else to do and the bravery to break into the new kit.

This guy is trying to what the chap with the yellow 260 has done :eek:

I have a great matchbox 240Z... might break that for spares as well.. its not a runner and its had a re paint in humbrol light green..no rust bargain if you want it....

Back