Body Work

Huw

Club Member
Can anyone recommend a good bodywork shop in the Bristol area, one that knows Zs would be good, one that knows 280's would be even better?

I've almost finished the welding and require some advice on the bodywork prep before it gets painted.

Cheers

Huw

I can definitely recommend Avon Customs, but the fact they do a very good thorough job means they are not necessarily the cheapest or quickest! they did a great job on my car though, which i can send pics of if you wish.

http://www.avoncustom.co.uk/

You could ask Martin for advice, he owns the garage in Whitchurch (near the piano shop). He has had Z31s, Z32 and at present has a 240Z with my old 280ZX engine in it!
He might be able to recommend someone (also we use him for servicing, MOTs etc for our Zeds)

His number is 01275 5832116

Or ask Geoff Gale who he is using for his bodywork these days
0117 9442068

Thanks Suzy I will give him a call.

I would also love to see pictures of the car done at Avon Customs and find out more about the work that was done.

Regards to all

Huw

Huw - I saw 240Z's car at Japshow the other weekend, looks beautiful, hopefully he will post up some new photos:rolleyes:

absolutely..

DSCF3495.jpg

will put some more pics in the gallery in a minute.

Central garage do have a really good reputation...

Beautiful car mate.

Any chance in letting me know the full extent of the work done. Really interested to know.

Cheers

Huw

Dave Jarmans mate martin,in gloucester,not that far from you,done a good job on mine,got his number if you want it,ave a look in me gallery

Back