billing

ger300

Well-Known Forum User
hi all those going to billing, finally got my finger out and booked a room at the quayside so we are finally going to experience first hand this great event and be able to put faces to names.
to far for us to tow our caravan for a weekend .since we,ve never been before we,re not sure where to go or where to meet anyone
what is there for the kids to do or should i pack a roll of duck tape and some valium. its all starting to sound very exspensive any tips or info would be much appreciated hope to see you all there. :)

mandy

Hi Mandy

Great you can make it, what day are you arriving?

If you go to the home page Russ has put a pdf file there that has a map of the site. The area just behind the Z Club stand is where we will hopefully be camping, so if you arrive Friday night come and find us. We should also be having a BBQ on the Saturday night - bring a steak and a beer!

Can't help you on the kids things but I think there is a funfair on site (more expense!!!)

Look forward to seeing you there
Suzy

thanks everyone for your help george is really excited about all the things there is to do for the kids (including him) i still think the duck tape and valium sounds like a good backup plan the valium is for me. we are arriving on the friday staying at the quays lodge and leaving monday will look for you when we arrive.
george is really excited shame he couldn,t bring his caravan ssh would have ment putting a tow bar on my car. see ya soon

Back